Running experiments with clear results communicates patient experience and ease of use with the check-in product and process.
In this webinar, Arriv’s CEO, Alex Zubey, and Director of Data Science, Spencer James, discuss a core value crucial to Arriv’s mission: continuous experimentation. Experiments are core to being a patient-focused check-in product and we’ll dive into the following questions during this short webinar.
In this webinar, we’ll ask:
- What types of experiments does Arriv run?
- Is running experiments worth the time it takes to concept, design, implement and execute?
- What if an experiment fails?
- How often does Arriv run user-experience tests?
- What’s the most surprising insight learned to date?